The A200 is the world’s most advanced commercial grade AIS Class A transceiver – deep sea SOLAS and Inland Waterway certified worldwide – with enhanced functionality. The A200 is ideal for commercial vessels requiring high performance, reliable AIS with enhanced functionality.
Fully integrated within a single housing the A200 is IPX7 & IPX6 water and weather proof and can be permanently installed and operated externally or exposed areas. The physical button & dial professional user interface ensures reliable and consistent operation in all conditions using wet hands and gloves.
The large hi-definition colour display supports a significant array of standard and advanced AIS functionality including detailed chart (C-Map) display with AIS target overlay, critical navigation alerts, target filters and watch lists, alerts and alarms, text messaging, live weather reports, MOB & SART tracking and management and much more.
The A200 delivers superlative performance, processing all AIS transmissions in real time in even the busiest areas thanks to its integrated HF-AIS core technology. Built-in intelligent connectivity that includes dual NMEA0183 & NMEA2000 and WiFi means the A200-Pro seamlessly connects to all bridge and display systems.
The A200 is engineered and built for commercial users who rely on their AIS Class A day after day for their safety, security and operational efficiency.
Discounts available to Commercial Vessels (Tour Boats, Charter Fishing etc.) Contact us to discuss your requirements.
A200 - AIS Class A. SOLAS & Inland certified, waterproof with colour display
- Processes all AIS transmission and message types.
- Fully certified commercial AIS Class A compliant to all commercial vessel regulations. Dual Deep Sea IMO-SOLAS and Inland-water way certified. SOLAS, MED, FCC, USCG, EU Inland Waterway, Industry Canada
- Ruggedized – shock and vibration protected, weather & water Proof (IP67 & 66 certified). Can be installed and used externally.
- Full colour hi-resolution screen with all-weather latency free intuitive user interface (multi-lingual).
- Intelligent plug and play connectivity to all third-party systems – NMEA0183, NMEA2000, WiFi, pilot interface and more.
- Professional electronic chart display and target handling – CMAP & other formats.
- Professional AIS management functionality that includes – AIS target display, handling and management, AIS messaging, MOB & SART alert and tracking system, Navigation alerts, AtoN and live weather and environment system.
- Silent mode – transmissions are stopped, unit continues to receive all AIS messages
Special Order Item, not kept in stock. Allow 1 week from time of order. Free local delivery in Bermuda.
Free AIS programming, if vessel information provided.