The em-trak B350 is a certified high powered AIS Class B transceiver that is ideal for those requiring enhanced AIS transmit capabilities with guaranteed seamless connectivity to their MFD’s, displays and APP’s.
As a high powered AIS Class B the B350 transmits at over twice the power of standard AIS giving you increased range, as well as transmitting up to 5 times more frequently using the priority SOTDMA transmit method; useful for mariners operating in busy areas or times of low visibility; this capability is further enhanced by HF-AIS technology which enables you to see more AIS targets. All this is achieved whilst maintaining ultra-low power consumption.
The B350 is small and entirely water and weather proof and comes with an integrated high-performance GPS antenna making an external antenna optional in most installations and providing complete installation flexibility and convenience.
The B350 is the perfect choice for the serious mariner looking for uncompromised quality and performance within a small package and competitive price.
B350 – High Power (5W/SO) AIS Class B. Waterproof with Integrated GPS Antenna
- Processes all AIS transmission and message types.
- Globally certified High Powered AIS Class B (5W SOTDMA) – FCC, EU-MED, USCG, Industry Canada and more.
- HF-AIS core technology for enhanced performance and better AIS data.
- Market leading ultra-low power consumption.
- Ruggedized – water (IP66 & 67), weather, vibration, shock proof with enhanced radio interference protection.
- Integrated high performance GPS receiver and antenna – external antenna is optional.
- Dual NMEA0183 & NMEA2000 intelligent MFD / display system / APP connectivity.
- Silent mode – transmit function disabled but unit continues to receive.
IN STOCK - Free local delivery in Bermuda.
Free AIS programming, if vessel information provided.