The em-trak B400 is a fully certified, ruggedized, state of the art high powered AIS Class B that is ideal for commercial work boats and serious ocean and off-shore mariners who demand the very best performance, functionality and reliability.
As a high powered AIS Class B the B400 transmits at over twice the power of standard AIS giving you increased range, as well as transmitting up to three times more frequently using the priority SOTDMA transmit method. Essential performance in busy areas or times of low visibility.
The large hi-resolution colour screen provides full detailed electronic chart display (C-MAP) with AIS target overlay, along with a massive array of sophisticated functionality including MOB/SART alert and management, proximity alerts, live weather, navigation alerts, messaging and much more. And the intelligent connectivity that includes long range WiFi, means that you can connect and stream/share data with any MFD, chart plotter, PC or APP.
The B400 is ruggedized, which means that it is shock and vibration resistant as well as completely water and weather proof with a button & dial type professional user interface to avoid touch screen issues and ensure easy and reliable operation in the wet or with gloves. The B400 is the ultimate AIS Class B for those wanting the best performance, functionality and mission critical reliability.
Discounts available to Commercial Vessels (Tour Boats, Charter Fishing etc.) Contact us to discuss your requirements.
B400 – High Powered AIS Class B. Waterproof with colour display
- Processes all AIS transmission and message types.
- Globally certified high powered AIS Class B (5W SOTDMA) – greater range and significantly enhanced transmission performance.
- HF-AIS core technology for enhanced performance and raw AIS data.
- Ruggedized, weather & water Proof (IP67 & 66 certified). Can be installed and operated externally.
- Full colour hi-resolution screen with all-weather latency free intuitive user interface (multi-lingual).Intelligent plug and play connectivity to all third-party systems – WiFi, NMEA0183, NMEA2000, pilot interface.
- Professional detailed electronic chart display and target handling – CMAP & other formats.
- Professional AIS management functionality that includes – AIS target display, handling and management, AIS messaging, MOB & SART alert and tracking system, AtoN and live weather and environment system.
- Silent mode – transmit is disabled whilst all AIS messages are received.
Special Order Item, not kept in stock. Allow 1 week from time of order. Free local delivery in Bermuda.
Free AIS programming, if vessel information provided.