The em-trak B920 Series is a standard power (2W CSTDMA) AIS Class B transceiver that is small, light-weight, yet delivers the very best AIS receive and transmit performance so you see more AIS information and targets at maximum range – all achieved with the least power consumption.
With built-in intelligent connectivity, integrated next-generation GPS and the unique FLEXI-FIT® bracket system, safe and secure installation could not be easier.
Discounts available to Commercial Vessels (Tour Boats, Charter Fishing etc.) Contact us to discuss your requirements.
B920 Series – Standard Performance (2W/CS) AIS Class B
- Certified AIS Class B – 2W CSTDMA
- Global Certification – USCG / FCC / Canada / Europe
- SRT-AIS™ transceiver engine for superlative proven performance
- FLEXI-FIT™ bracket system for easy, convenient and secure installation
- Integrated high-performance GPS receiver & antenna (external antenna optional)
- Water, pressure spray and damp proof – IPx6 & IPx7
- Ruggedized – protected from vibration, shock and extreme temperatures
- Small and lightweight
- Ultra-low power consumption – best in class
- NMEA0183 & NMEA2000
- Automated health and performance monitoring
- Silent Mode (transmit-off) function
- Enhanced RF screening to protect against electromagnetic interference
- Built-in power surge protection
- Plug & play connectivity – WiFi & Bluetooth (B922 & B924 models)
- Integrated high performance zero loss VHF antenna splitter (B923 & B924 models)