The em-trak SART100 is a IMO-SOLAS certified AIS search and rescue transponder. Engineered for complete reliability. SART100 can be stored for years and when needed can be instantly activated to transmit an emergency transmission, which all AIS equipped vessels, coast guard and aircraft will receive and pin-point your exact location.
The em-trak SART is ruggedized - IPx6, IPx7 and IPx8 and comes as a complete kit ready to go and can be stored away for many years ready for instant activation in the event of an emergency.
The AIS SART is supplied configured with a unique SART MMSI number. AIS SART MMSI numbers start with 970 and follow a standard international format.
Discounts available to Commercial Vessels (Tour Boats, Charter Fishing etc.) Contact us to discuss your requirements.
SART100 - AIS Search & Rescue Transponder
- IMO Solas Certified and Approved AIS SART
- 5 years minimum maintenance free continuous standby
- Easy to use in an emergency
- Ruggedized, weather and waterproof to IP66, IP67 and IP68
- Complete kit, inclusive of quick release mounting bracket and grab bag