The Simrad GO9 XSE chartplotter navigation display is a perfect way to expand the capabilities of sportboats, cruisers, and smaller center consoles with plug-and-play support for Simrad Broadband Radar™ and Halo™ Pulse Compression radar systems. Behind a super-bright, multi-touch widescreen display lies a built-in GPS receiver, wireless connectivity, and industry standard NMEA 2000® networking. Connect with smartphones and tablets, control your onboard sound system, monitor engine data, and choose from an array of built-in sonar technology to cruise with confidence and find fish like a pro.
2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty.
Simrad GO9 XSE with Active Imaging 3-in-1 Transducer
- Widescreen display with bright LED backlight
- Easy to use with simple, tablet-style touchscreen controls
- Compatible with Broadband 3G™/4G™ and Halo™ radar (GO7 and above)
- Supports a wide range of charts from C-MAP, Navionics and more
- View and control your display from a compatible smartphone or tablet
- Built-in support for CHIRP sonar, StructureScan® HD imaging, or ForwardScan™ sonar: just add a compatible transducer
- Works with the WM-3 SiriusXM satellite weather module (GO7 and above, North America only)
- Built-in GPS receiver works in any bracket-mount installation, and when flush-mounted with most fibreglass hulls.
- Includes Active Imaging 3-in-1 Transducer: Active Imaging 3-IN-1 combines sonar featuring CHIRP, SideScan and DownScan with FishReveal™.